We believe inspiring, exciting, editorial content is key to forging deep consumer connections with your brand. Now you’ve less face-to-face time and more on-screen communication with consumers, engaging copy, entertaining videos, influencer collaborations and ‘Instagram-worthy’ events are crucial to deliver the ‘added value’ or ‘gloss’ that boosts your desirability. Your investment in captivating content encourages interaction, cements loyalty and delivers more dwell time; which means more views, more clicks, more buys. Here’s where we come in…
We’re a trio of beauty industry insiders Rosie Green, Camilla Kay and Zoe Evans, whose high-profile editorial and PR careers on leading glossies (ELLE, Red, InStyle, Cosmopolitan, Vogue) and at luxury beauty brands (Chanel, Givenchy) mean we have an innate understanding of what engages consumers and press alike.
We offer a flexible, bespoke service, from website overhauls to print projects via PR, brainstorming and social media. We use our bulging contacts books and dynamic, collaborative approach to create exciting, inspiring content that’ll tell your story on any platforms suited to the tale.
Picture credits: Lipstick shot (right) David Parfitt.
Moodboard images (previous page): Cropped beauty shot of Gabriella Wilde by Damon Baker; Model shot by Nino Muñoz
Employ our prized editorial skills and let us supercharge your brand’s look and feel across any format, from web to print via social media. From rebooting your website to creating images for your communications, we’ll strengthen your brand’s all-important visual identity while simultaneously engaging your consumer, to keep them coming back for more.
Our credentials? We’ve styled shoots with celebrities from Cameron Diaz to Diane Kruger and art directed lust-worthy still-life images that have triggered waiting-list frenzies. Plus the videos we’ve produced/directed for the biggest of beauty brands are famed for starting conversations and nurturing customer connections.
Photography credits: Gabriella Wilde by Damon Baker, Still-lives David Parfitt; Spa shots by Derek Ketela; Model shot by Nino Muñoz, Hair shot and Naomi Campbell by Joshua Jordan.
Make use of our editorial insight (we’ll happily tell you what works from both sides of the PR/Press fence), plus our unrivalled industry knowledge. Zoe’s 12 years of brand mastery at Chanel saw her push incredible innovation such as film makeup projects, teen blogger and Storm Models events, airport pop-ups and the brand’s first stand-alone beauty store (igniting Covent Garden as the new beauty destination).
And it’s not just the famous; our not-so-little black books mean we have access to a ‘creative collective’ of talented journalists, photographers, videographers, models, actors, designers, illustrators, techie dudes and gadget gals, all of whom we can bring in to elevate your content offering.
Photography: Julia Robert/Kate Winslet images Lancôme
We’re on a mission to editorialise your digital offering, provide engaging and inspiring content that gives your reader/viewer a satisfying shot of added value. Too often, digital is function over form, corporate over creative, a place to sell, sell, sell rather than to engage and connect. Our incisive words, expert advice or entertaining videos will increase dwell time and also communicate who you are and what you’re about.
We’re also all over new, hi-tech ways to deliver innovative store experiences to customers or to engage with the press (Zoe’s latest obsession is Oculus headsets, which allow journalists to experience an exotic launch space from their desks).
- Formerly associate editor and deputy editor at InStyle, plus five years as beauty director editing award-winning pages.
- Expert at leveraging celebrity endorsement (experienced in shooting and interviewing A-listers, from Kate Winslet to Cate Blanchett and Julia Roberts).
- Beauty insider with 18 years experience on the glossies (including Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire) creating attention-grabbing visuals and informative copy.
- Worked with brands including Aveda, Biotherm, Toni & Guy, L’Oréal Paris, Wella Professionals.
- Experienced speaker presenting on industry insights and trends.
- Beauty industry authority with 20 years industry experience, currently Red’s beauty editor-at-large and formerly beauty director at Red and ELLE.
- Creator and writer of Red’s most popular column Life’s Rosie.
- Stylist to celebrities from SJP to Liv Tyler and Cameron Diaz, and creator of industry admired covers, beauty shoots and still lives.
- Brand consultant offering insight into the latest trends and innovations – worked for Procter & Gamble, Elizabeth Arden, PZ Cussons and L’Oréal.
- Director of conversation-starting videos for brands such as The Sanctuary.
- Contributor to The Times, the Evening Standard, the Daily Mail, You magazine.
- Force behind one of luxury beauty’s most successful PR departments for 12 years.
- Spearheaded innovative, global brand nurture and extension projects for Chanel (such as its Covent Garden Beauty Boutique).
- Uniquely connected with beauty industry insiders, influencers and innovators.
- PR’d brands Chanel, Acqua di Parma, Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors.
- Conceived and launched Chanel’s UK makeup artist project to ensure the brand retained its number-one ranking.
- Creator of industry-envied Instagram-worthy events, buzz-building press launches and digital campaigns.
ACADEMIC Composition Publication: Putting together An individuals Article Posting PROCESS Writing one dissertation usually requires a substantial amount of time period, which may be now if you want an incredible article because publishing. In many cases the treatment depends regarding whole paper if a job arrives. You will get a perception of the actions your new developing project are able to involve subject to ought to are sensitive to your primary concept. If you should
No one is surprised how sixteen billion Twitter posts are created day-to-day, among some 288 million energetic accounts, most insisting to become obligatory looking at with the masses. In truth, “Everyone hopes to make background,” complained novelist John Updike through twenty-five several years back, “without at any time extremely making any news”. We could only assume the visitors to get a lot more congested instead of growing to be a bit more manageable. Considering Twitter
As the saying goes, ‘There’s no question too big or small,’ so drop us a line below.
We’d love to hear from you…